It was sad to say goodbye, but we had such an amazing trip together!! I really appreciate that she was able to come with me. It made the drive easy and much more enjoyable :)
After I drove around the neighborhood and some of North Hollywood. Anyone ever watch Animaniacs as a kid?? I saw the Warner Brother's water tower!! It's actually kind of ugly and rusty..
After the drive I came back to the apt and tidied up a bit. In the afternoon, we drove to Santa Monica to meet up with one of Ashley's friends from high school.
Santa Monica is so fun! There is a main section of town called 3rd Street Promenade, which has tons of shopping and restaurants. After spending money and eating, we went to the Santa Monica Pier, and the beach.
| dinosaur fountain |
| Santa Monica sun |
There are a lot of performers and vendors on the pier. At the end of the pier, we were watching people fish when a huge seal swam up and was staring at us!
Is it always this beautiful here?!
| Ashley haggled and bought a big hat |
| Paddle Boarding |
We took this picture and then taunted our old work buddies with it :)
It was a great time with friends and sun!! We left at about 630p. BAD IDEA! What took us about 35 minutes one way, took us about 90 minutes the other way..
Good thing we had great music and conversation for the drive..
No comments:
Post a Comment