Thursday, May 24, 2012

RN on the road.

Before I recall the adventures I had on the East coast, I wanted to tell you all that I have my next assignment lined up for July - October..



Denver, Colorado!!


It's in a level 1 trauma center, with many ICUs (medical, surgical, trauma, neuro, cardiothoracic). I'll be working daylight in the ICU float pool. 

In other words. The perfect job. 

This is also exciting because Colorado is notoriously difficult to get an assignment in.  This job was quite competitive and my recruiters said that other nurses from my company didn't even get interviews.  
But I actually got the job :) 


So alright! Exactly 3 weeks left here, 2 weeks at home, then Colorado it is!





P.S.Here's some cr... stuff that my company sent me..


You know what that license plate holder also says,
"I'm alone and far from my family"
"My life's belongings are all contained in this vehicle"
"I usually carry large amounts of cash and back up safety money in case I get in a jam"
"I'm usually driving to unknown areas, on the highway for extended periods of time"

and other sarcastic things..

But I will be using the lunch box and luggage tags! :)


1 comment:

  1. As soon as I saw that picture of the "goodies" they sent you, your thoughts were mine exactly! I'm glad you won't be using the license plate border thingy! : ) Denver, NICE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete